Over the last 10 months, we’ve rebuilt Simple Booth HALO® app for iPad from the ground up to be the most powerful, easy-to-use photo booth software available on the market. Today its available on the App Store!
For the next few months, we’ll also leave HALO 1 up so that existing customers can decide when to make the transition. Not to worry, all your presets and event settings will carry over to the new app and you can switch back if you need to.
HALO 2 has tons of improvements and new features to enjoy:
- Digital props! Enjoy over 50 free, original props you can start using right now with many more on the way.
- Print graphics. A long awaited option–now you can set an overlay specifically designed for your print layout while taking advantage of force fit.
- Theme browser. We’ve offered themes for a year now in small batches, but now you can browse the entire library of content and use fun, free themes for your event.
- Drawing. Let participants doodle or sign their photos!
- More flexible options. Instead of “all or nothing” settings for image filters or letting the guest choose a layout, now you can select exactly which ones to offer for any photo editing tool and rearrange them, too.
- New user interface. We’ve taken feedback from customers and research at events to optimize the user flow even further. It’s more intuitive than ever!
- Improved data capture. For the marketers in the room, we’ve made data capture work for multiple participants and improved it as the way to receive your photo.
- It’s just better. Under the hood, we’ve made tons of changes that will make your experience smoother and help our development team fix bugs faster and innovate more rapidly in the future.
We can’t wait for you to try it!
Whether you already have a license or not, you can download the app to your iPad today and see how easy it is to get started.